Brodie Meets Brody: Insights to Healthy Eating

March 4, 2022 by Lazer Brody

Today, “Brodie Meets Brody” provides amazing insights to healthy eating. Just as there’s a Master Creator who created our bodies, He also created the foods that are best-suited to our health needs. Basing our diet on those foods is vital. Why? Proper eating is in fact 80% of conditioning, while the remaining 20% depends on exercise. What’s more, fad diets, extremes and stringencies have nothing to do with healthy eating. By rethinking your eating, you’ll be rebooting your health.

Menachem Brodie (NSCA-CSCS, USAC-PBT) is a world-renown exercise physiologist, triathlon and cycling coach.
Rabbi Lazer Brody (CHC, CPT, CHN) is a certified expert-level senior fitness trainer, health coach and holistic nutritionist.

2 comments on “Brodie Meets Brody: Insights to Healthy Eating”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Help Us Spread Emuna Around The Globe

Categories

Book of the Month

You can now learn King David's secret of coping with all types of disparagement. "The Serene Soul," an inspiring new book by Rabbi Lazer Brody, not only enhances inner peace, it helps you to get to know yourself. You'll love it!

Don't Miss a Beat!